1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Traveler - End Game

Discussion in 'Character Creation' started by Dante Chaos, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

About
    The story takes part after the traveler (Dante Gemini AKA me) returns home with his family to the earth he knows all so well. After some time he decided that the world still has not changed into the right direction after 7 years and made his own moon base on the darkside of the moon.
    Only having his family beside him next to the clones Dante sets out to gather a set of people that would help him with his plan to improve this world

Since this Roleplay takes part in the Real current world there are allot of restrictions on what can happen.
    First you play as yourself. So Steel would be Steel, Domino would be Domino, you would be you.
    You have to use your forum nicknames as entry simply since its the real world setting and privacy reason i do not allow real names.

Restrictions

What is allowed & info:
    - Things that could happen in this world
    - You are mortal, you can die if you make a mistake that is fatal
    - Option for cybernetic upgrades (explained later in the story)
    - Drama, meaning if you have a girl/boy friend you are allowed to either use him/her as global NPC
    - Only one character allowed since you are only yourself
    - Space flight is allowed once you are allowed by the Organisation, not before.
    - You need to have a connection to either of the already joined members or me.
    - Futuristic weapons after point in story.

What is not allowed:
    - Use of magic, There is no magic in this world. Any magic performed is impossible
    - Mystic things, Also there is no such thing in this world so its not possible
    - Aliens, we have not discovered aliens yet so no aliens allowed.
    - Supernatural power like Superman or other hero's, they do not exist in this world
    - Technological improvements before joining the Organisation, your all human so unless you joined the organisation already you cannot have these.

These restrictions are for everyone. The traveler shall now use magic nor mystic power in this world. Only cybrnetic upgrades which he had for a long time. His family is another matter they came from a magic world. (read The Traveler - Bonds of power) but they will not use it often since its not a magic world itself they have to safe it for emergency's

NPC's

Vanessa Gemini:
    Race: Elf
    Bio:
    Dante Gemini's wife. Born on the world Larunaz and met Dante during her 30's when he fell from the sky into the ground close by her house.
    A kindhearted person who cares for all that lives. She fell in love with Dante after he helped her and her sister escape the Magic society. When she is not beside her husband she hangs out in her botanical or Japanese style garden.

Kari:
    Race: Elf/Human hybrid
    Bio:
    First of the twin sisters Kari just as kindhearted as her mother and spends allot of time with either her mother or her twin sister. She loves to play with the animals her father brought to the moon base that live in the garden. She always preaches her little brother whenever he gets into trouble but helps him out every time.

Mari
    Bio:
    Second of the twin sisters Mari, named after her aunt is more attached to her father as she learned how to fight from him. She loves to spar with the soldiers at the base and helps them perfect their training.She spends allot of time with her sister in the garden to calm her self.
    Being more open than her sister she sometimes says things she should not say and it got her into trouble many times.

Virgil
    Bio:
    3rd child and only son of Dante and Vanessa. Still at a young age he is rebellious and cheerful, he has allot of arguments with his father but still respects him. He looks up to Kari as she always helps him out of trouble if he broke something or did something wrong again.
    He trains allot with his father being thought his fathers way of fighting to unlock his own ability's

Muriel
    Race: Android
    Bio:
    Programmed to act as a nanny for his children and support for his wife for when he was away she was build by Dante as semi replacement while he was building the Lunar base. Now Muriel serves as their personal maid.

Known locations:

Lunar Base Gemini
    Lunar Base Gemini

Total floors: 7
    Aprox size: unknown
    Layout: Round Dome top, Circle structure downwards into moon surface

Floor 1:

– Main Lobby:
    Each floor with the exception of B5/B6/B7 has its own main lobby where the main elevator is located. In each direcion: south,east,north,west is a smaller elevator for personel and material movement. From here personel can travel to different floors. Information screens also are on every floor with the neccary information for that area.
    Lavertory's are found on each floor in the hallways connecting to the different modules.
    - Main Hanger:
    The main hanger facilitates all the transport ships and combat vessels. The hanger is devided into 3 area's.
    - Transport
    - Combat Ships
    - Combat Bipedal units (Robot suits)
    Each area has its own Entry/Exit pathway to the outside of the base. There is a emergancy exit in the ceiling if any of the gateways are blocked.
    - Mechanic bay:
    The mechanic bay ensures that all ships and units stay operational with direct access to the main hangers this bay provides all the material and upgrades the ships and units need. There is a access hatch in the middle where materials are brought in from the lower floors.

Floor B1:

- Office's: In the northeast corner the offices for the entire base are located. Here meetings are held by several departments and leadership. Each commander has its own private office on this floor.
    - Kitchen: Southeast corner houses the kitchen of the entire base, here food for all member is made and send to the messhall or to the personal lodgings of a member. Personal service is restricted to Officer and above class.
    - Mess hall: SouthWest corner houses the Mess hall of the base. Here personel eat and talk about daily work or other subjects. There is known to be some food fights sometimes if non of the commanders are present.
    - Sick Bay:
    The sick bay situated in the North West corner is one of the most advanced medical facility's there is. Any illness or other physical complaints are always solved and and lost limbs any lost limbs in accidents are always reattached with no effort using Nano technology.

Floor B2:

- Living dorms:
    The dorms of all personnel are located on the entire floor.
    In the northeast all officer and above class live.
    The southeast and south west are for all other class personel.
    The North west area is for the Gemini Family itself and Top tier officers (commanders)
    All rooms have state of the art beds and all have their own bathroom. Some smaller than other depening of class.
    Greenhouse / Forest Dome:
    This dome is a special dome for the Gemini family. Access is restricted to the family and high ranking commanders only

Floor B3:

- Laberatory's:
    On the entire east side of this floor are experiments conducted in a wide range of subjects. From space technology to survival, from basic water cleansing to nuclear waste removal.
    - Combat Lab's:
    The west side of this floor houses the combat focussed lab's. Here new military technology's are developted without intervention of outside influence.
    All experiments and studies are reported to one commander who is in charge of the entire floor who reports directly to Dante Gemini.

Floor B4:

- Storage:
    All material that is not needed at the moment is stored here in their own area. The west side of the floor is devided into subsections for each their own storage.
    - Material Generators:
    The material generators are state of the art machines and are only known to be build by Dante Gemini himself. These machines make nearly anything you want them to make provided the right instructions and enough power. Access to this area is restricted to a special class of mechanics and operators. These machines require a enormous amount of energy and are directly fed from the power plant below.

Floor B5/B6:
    - Power Generator:
    Takes the entire 2 floors, it houses a Cold Fusion Mark V power plant which generates over 500 times more energy than a nuclear reactor.
    The central room is only accessable by the side elevators as the main elevator stops at floor B4.
    Energy storage is located on floor B5 and energy production is done on B6.

Floor B7:
    This floor is unfinished as it mainly contains material mining for base materials needed for the item generators.

Image: When i got time i shall try to make a layout in a image for orientation.

How to enter:
    Use this sign up sheet:

Name: (your nickname)
    Preferred Occupation: (what you wanna do in the organisation)
    Bio: (May post personal bio if want but can also post how you know me)

More info to be followed

2. Domino

Domino CGO

So this is going to be a collaborative writing? I thought it was going to go up as an rp...but I could have missed that part of the conversation. :)

3. Dante Chaos

Changed it to RP in the end. Redoing opening post to give more acurate data.

4. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

Kk. I will be doing a character profile for myself shortly....though I have to figure it out lol

5. Domino

Domino CGO

Me too, me too! :)

6. Dante Chaos

Updated opening post with better information about the Lunar Base

7. Steel

Name: Steel

Preferred Occupation: I would like to be a tactician, an organizer of battles, so to speak.

Bio: I'm me....I'm not you, I'm me. I met Dante WAAAAAAAY back on Massive Role Play, the original name for RRS. Um....there really isn't much about me to tell.

8. Dante Chaos

You can use Steel as name you know :D but whatever you want ofcource

9. Steel

Oh....I thought we were going off of our real names XD I'm gonna change it

10. Domino

Domino CGO

Name: Domino

Preferred Occupation: Character designer

Bio: I have an B.A. in Elementary Education....yet I work in retail. Currently, I am getting ready to go back to school for Multimedia Design. I have a passion for games, though I seldom get to play them with my current occupation. Movies are also an enjoyable pastime for me, love movies. Reading is another, the fantasy genre being my favorite.

Grew up in Mississippi, and I now currently live in Boise with my boyfriend, Steel.

11. Dante Chaos

Alrighty, We can start with the RP.. I must post in the others aswell