1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shinobi Wars : Tactical Strike

Discussion in 'Discussion Tavern' started by Dante Chaos, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

Discusss :p

2. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

Is this gonna start soon cause I am looking forward to it.

3. Dante Chaos

yeah it will. Goin to post tonight.

4. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

Good intro for your character, but the rest of us need something to work off of. My character is simply laying a few hundred yards from the castle at which Nobunaga and his troops are sitting. What is left of his clan is protecting him from the elements while he recovers and aren't exactly roaming away from him. According to his character sheet, if I understand, Valk's character is pretty much in the same situation.

5. Dante Chaos

added a bit hope it is something to work off if not il change it.

6. Dante Chaos

K after your fight we have a meeting with the elder to talk about a mission then valks char will be involved aswell so we wont leave him behind. The mission will be to infiltrate a enemy camp beyond our border and elliminate the captains and commanders of that camp without to much trouble.

7. Steel

Okie dokie, sounds good to me. The fight won't last much longer because Jin won't be quite up to par.

8. Steel

Valk....is it possible to slow down and type a bit more carefully? It's getting a bit bad and I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

9. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

NO problem I figured it was only a matter of time. Been excited about the new rp's and I guess its coming through. I will try to be more aware and give myself time to edit for everything as well :p.

10. Domino

Domino CGO

I'll be posting in all of the rp's after work today. And if Steel consents, I'll post for him as well so that we can get them going again.

11. Steel

Jin has two tattoos on his back: this one covers his back and this one is in the eyes of the first one

The first one is a demon warrior tattoo, given to those who have sworn loyalty to the Imperial Seal. The second, the Pathfinder tattoo, is given only to those who have proven themselves to be brave not only in body, but spirit and mind as well. The Pathfinders are a very small group who are said to be cunning yet insane. They will do anything to ensure that their mission is completed successfully....among other things

12. Dante Chaos

Thanks steel for the narration :p i completly forgot it again....
    Needs to clear my head more.

13. Steel

No need to thank me. I just know that you have a lot on your plate and am simply trying to free up a little bit of it for you. Just let me know when you're ready to assume control and I'll gladly step aside.

14. Steel

I will have a post up by the end of the day today. Been extremely under the weather, so I apologize for falling behind.

15. Steel

Dante, you did it again. You narrated through an entire event in the story. We had this awesome set up, next thing we know we're in the woods again. On top of that, "Sometime later..." We have no idea what is going on, nothing to post off of.

So....yeah.....we can't post right now.

16. Domino

Domino CGO

I have to agree with Steel on this. I got nothing.

17. Dante Chaos

FARK..... damn

meh meh meh meh....

sorry >_< Removing it.

Must be cause i wanted it not to die out...

Fixed it.

Really sorry bout this >_<

18. Steel

Whoa whoa whoa, no need to start beating yourself up about it, not like we're saying "YOU CRAZY DUTCHMEN, LOOK WHAT YOU DID WRONG!" or anything like that. Just wanted to point it out to you. I will be posting later today in Shinobi.

19. Dante Chaos

Change that beating into drinking please :p

20. Dante Chaos

Noticed i put the wrong name there :p thanks for reminding that steel trough your post.