1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster school Return off or a redo

Discussion in 'Discussion Tavern' started by Dante Chaos, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

i gues i did it again huh :D

Darnit.

Lemme redo that post and such il post some more info and such later on.
    First gotta do taxes...

2. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

So...you ever gonna change your post? lol

3. Dante Chaos

I have returned!

I shall reread my post and redo it. Had some RL issues causing me to be absent for some time.

4. Dante Chaos

Introducing:

Your nemesis!

Each player shall have a character witth background that is playable by everyone as NPC and may only be defeated by the one its a nemesis off.
    This is for the battles in the arena. Outside i shall think of something cool.

Example:
    Name: Ryodin Amaki
    Race: Fire Fox
    Nemesis: Moon Clan
    Reason for nemesis: Being a long time opponment of the Moon clan the Amaki clan faught with them over anything just to prove their being better than them.

5. Steel

I might be having a few issues with my nemesis......I can't seem to decide how I want to do it, or why they're nemesising each other.

6. Dante Chaos

You got plenty of time for it. and if you cant think of something we could make a dual between ice and fire if needed.

7. Domino

Domino CGO

Oh boy! I will be coming up with a nemesis for Kaji shortly. I will probably pm you about some details, Dante. Sweet!

8. Dante Chaos

Take your time, should do some funny storyline before the fight begins again.

Mine

Name: Ryodin Amaki
    Race: Fire Fox
    Nemesis: Moon Clan
    Reason for nemesis:
    As long as they can remember the Moon clan and the Amaki clan battled each other over a simple dispute that started century's ago. Current members of the moon clan have not seen the Amaki clan since their retreat to Forest of Inoga.

9. Steel

I have a picture and an idea, it just needs to be refined into something more concrete. So, with your last coment, does this mean that we aren't going to be in the arena anymore? What about more fights? I'm kind of confused as to what to do lol

10. Dante Chaos

Yes we will be in the arena but after this last fight i would like to end the evening and have some fun story line bfore we go back to fighting again.

11. Steel

Okie Dokie

12. Steel

So.....I'm really confused about this fight that is supposedly going to happen. Are we waiting for you to post, Dante? Or did you want us to do something with it?

13. Dante Chaos

Sorry bout that, been meaning to post it but keep forgetting it.

14. Domino

Domino CGO

Alright, Kaji's nemesis (x2):

Names: Kelyon and Myrtana
    Race: Magi
    Ages: Kelyon=30; Myrtana=19
    Nemesis: Mori clan
    Reason for nemesis: To be explained through the story.

15. Steel

Maybe it's time for a narration?

Dio's nemesis (other than everyone :p)

Names: Ghaleon (in his everyday clothes)
    Race: Ice Demon
    Ages: 17
    Nemesis: Diablo demon family line
    Reason for nemesis: Ghaleon's family was in line to earn the throne that Dio's father was "unjustly given." In the monsters of hell, there are several family lines fighting for power, but only the current king can give power to the next family. Dio's father chose to keep the throne for his family instead of passing it on to the next in line: Ghaleon's family. Thus, Ghaleon has sworn eternal vengeance upon Dio and his family.

Ghaleon is EXTREMELY powerful...but even more arrogant. His ice powers are ranked one of the top in the school, and is only matched by Rune's powers....matched, not beaten. Even though he is as powerful, hateful, and all around evil as he is, he is also a gentleman. He will not start a fight unless both parties agree to it, and he will only use as much force as needed. He has three forms: his normal school clothes, his regular battle regalia, and his monster form.

His favorite saying: "If truly there ever were a God, he would stand before me and bow before my superiority. Alas, that shan't ever happen, because I shall never bow before another living being."

If there are any questions, just ask.

16. Dante Chaos

I updated my post with a narration