1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster school Return off or a redo

Discussion in 'Discussion Tavern' started by Dante Chaos, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

I was talking with Azy bout stuff and i saw ascreeny of his work for the site. On it was a preview of Monster school 3.

Now my question is, put my current RP on hold and Redo Monster school as Monster School: Monster High
    Same chars but different.
    Or make a recap from part 2 (got it somewhere) and start part 3 over again without the chars that where left in part 2.

Or just wait till my current RP is done.

2. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

I just saw this and think that you should remake it from part 1. But, if I would be so bold as to give a suggestion....make it more interesting. Not just the moments of HUGE battles with a lot of down time. Make it more action packed, make things happen. This is supposed to be high school....let's FIGHT and stuff. Also, would you mind if we put the underground fighting club in the first one? I think that was one of our best ideas.....let me know if that made sense. I'm extremely tired.

3. Dante Chaos

Hmm yes we could.
    Would be like setup a whole undeground society controlled by a certain group consisting out of 2nd,3rd and 4th years each stronger than the other ect..

Should leave out the cheesy OMG WTF guardian power and such this time :D
    Hmmm oh god im gonna get a night to think about this now write down the whole setup.

4. Steel

Don't forget that you can lean on me for ideas. I'm full of them when it comes to this stuff.

5. Dante Chaos

yeah, il make a mockup of the stuff and send you a copy for input ect..

6. Steel

Hey Dante, Saiya wouldn't be able to miraculously heal a fire elemental. One, it isn't in her character sheet, two would be that she's an ice elemental. Dio is fire, if Saiya were to come up to him and use any ice spell (which is all she has), it would kill him. So...yeah.

7. Steel

Double posting FTW!!! Domino's posting in Monster right now.

This is a reminder to everyone!!!!!

PAY SUPER CLOSE ATTENTION TO ALL OF THE POSTS SINCE YOUR LAST POST! PAY EXTREMELY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE CHARACTER SHEETS!! DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, MISS A CHANCE FOR CHARACTER GROWTH, INTERACTION, OR A CHANCE TO FOLLOW A SMOOTH STORY LINE! STAY WITHIN CHARACTER SHEETS! AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS OR DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR POST, DON'T POST IT AND ADDRESS THE ISSUES IN HERE!!!

Dante, that isn't just because of you. I've been looking at the posts and we've all started doing it. So, this is a reminder to EVERYONE! Pay ATTENTION!!

8. Dante Chaos

yeah i did fuckup... damn.

Uhm redo the posts il remove mine.
    ah nvm >_< hurrduurrrrr..... i need a day off. thankgod its a long weekend this week.

9. Steel

Take the time off and just do whatever. I understand that you're stressed and have a lot going on. So, please, just relax a bit.

10. Dante Chaos

ahh 3 days rest :D

Soo the point of Ruby:
    Her point is to get everyone into the fight club for the underground arena ect..
    You all can each decide how you enter and if you win/lose the first round.

Il do mine as a example short and sweet. wait till tomorrow and narrate the new day.

11. Steel

Kk. I was going to be posting in just a little bit anyway. I will wait until the new day to post up my talk with ruby

12. Dante Chaos

alright, il do a response on ya last post and Narrate / post example fight bla bla bla

13. Steel

Is the arena battle where we get rated as a monster? How does the rating system work? What determines our rating?

14. Dante Chaos

Yes the Arena will be the place where your ranking will occur.

If thought about it and it will be based on the following:

- Monster Type refering to monster form
    Vampires start at Rank C.
    Humanoid creatures start at Rank E/D depending on their monster form (remain human form of turn into something else)
    Beast type creatures start at rank E
    Dragon type start at Rank D

- Ability
    Elemental control: Adds 1/2 rank to base rank depending on age above 18 is 2 up
    Super human: No rank upgrade
    Beast ability: adds 1 rank to base rank
    Dragon ability: adds 2 ranks
    Vampire: adds 2 ranks

- Control
    Able to fully control your power: adds 2 ranks
    Going beserk: takes 2 ranks
    little control your power: no rank upgrade
    Normal control: add 1 rank

I hope everyone undestands these :D
    if not post and i shall explain!

PS: Nice post Steel!

15. Steel

How are you going to classify Dio? He's an elemental beast dragon type XD

16. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

well honestly Dio to rank yours no offense since your multi I would begin with your lowest since I believe Dante said we had to wait till further in the story before we were supposed to be powerful enough to hit class a or be close to unstoppable. If we take your lowest being your downfall of beast at an e or d and we will say e since your a mixed hybrid thats 1 then add dragon which is 2 and elemental control under the age of 18 puts your at a total of 3 1/2 making you b 1/2 now if you accound for control of powers you fluctuate between little control to berserk when your angery so I docked you 1 instead of the full 2 or no rank at all leaving you at c 1/2 or I like to think of it as C+ according to Dante's system now if we start you at d then of course that Comes in at B
    + which I think would sit better with Dio for now.

17. Steel

Yeah, I agree that Dio should be a higher B class.

18. Dante Chaos

B class is fine.

B+ B- and D+ ect... are all possible ranks aswell

19. Domino

Domino CGO

So, Kaji will be an E, lol. She changes form, but has no control basically.

20. Steel

I just read your post, Dante. A couple of things aren't matching up with your profiles. Saiya isn't a 3rd grader, she's in the same grade as her brother, the same age and everything. Also, "Ice Giant" leads us to believe that Rune is now....a giant, but that isn't part of his character profile. Just a couple of things to think about. Also, are we supposed to fill in the fight? Is this Daifong some super uber powerful guy? Maybe Dio can get involved?