1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LoCo

Discussion in 'Collaborative Writing' started by Steel, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

So its my turn now right?
    K putting it in agenda now. Ok its in agenda.

Posting at 19:30 GTM. Now back to breaking head on work.

2. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

XD nice. Alright, I look forward to reading it when it's up.

3. Dante Chaos

Have to read in on the different profiles first again.

Steel please feel free to correct any mistakes i could make concerning behavior of characters.
    Ive been out of it for a while.

4. Steel

I'll keep an eye on them, then.

5. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

so next post up is Gyppt if I am not mistaken!

6. ggyppt

ggyppt New Member

got something all ready to put up. going to do that now.

7. Steel

OOOOH I CAN'T WAIT! Topher...you also need to get into an RP. With your skill in posting, we desperately need it :p

8. ggyppt

ggyppt New Member

already up

9. Domino

Domino CGO

I will be posting something this week for sure.

10. Domino

Domino CGO

Sorry I didn't leave my post very open, but you guys can throw whatever you want to in it. I'm tired and have to work early in the morning...I should be sleeping. GOODNIGHT!

11. Valkyrie

i'll have my post up in a day or two!

12. Domino

Domino CGO

Awesome. Also, I was very tired when I wrote that, so if there are any problems, let me know so I can fix them. Thanks!

13. Steel

Valk, great post....just one thing. Dax wouldn't have escaped Harry. He would have seen an opportunity to capture two girls and would not have allowed them to escape, at all. He probably would have shot the bike as Dax was fleeing with Bella (especially now since he would see his chance for victory disappearing) and gathered them both up, putting them in the car and kidnapping them both. Just so you know.

Also, I will be putting up a sheet for Harry soon. I've been really busy lately, and apologize.

14. Valkyrie

okay so in otherwords I need to adjust that then or perhaps you have an alterior motive slash process to continue what I wrote happened from the girls point of view perhaps let me know since you have pointed out what Harry would probably do. anyways pm or whatever and discuss it with me so that if I am editing I have a better idea of what I am doing with the edit.

15. Steel

Basically, Harry would not have allowed Bella to escape, at all...under no circumstances. He would have died in the process of her rescue because of the value that he holds in her captivity. He would have killed Dax before she killed him, as well. So, if Dax is going to have one of two options:
    1.) Be captured along with Bella and be held captive with her....mind you, it would be in a luxurious setting. Harry has immaculate taste. Or

2.) Be sent back to Big Daddy as a messenger of sorts.....shot, beaten, battered, and bloody, and she would deliver whatever message....talking about "The Great Sweeper and Big Daddy's diamond" or something along those lines.

As for the rest of it, I loved Dax's abilities with weapons being shown off. The way your portrayed her ease of shooting follows exactly what her character sheet states, and I loved the picture you painted for us. Jumps through the door and POW! Some dude's head is...missing...loved it. Sorry, kinda got caught up in the moment. Anyway, if you have anymore questions, just let me know. I'm also a bit busy loving my new Thermaltake Tt eSports Challenger Pro keyboard and Rapto-Gaming Lm3 Mouse.....so I'm going to enjoy those while playing DC Universe Online.

16. Valkyrie

lol hence why I sent you that text saying I got really excited it flowed but I think I have got it cased will edit soon as I can

17. Dante Chaos

ah its my turn now right. ehmm durr gotta think that one over real good.

18. Steel

The edited post is awesome, Valk. I loved the ending with the dream. Great job. Dante, it is your turn, and I'm looking forward to such a thought out post. Not sure what you're gonna do, but we will see.

19. Dante Chaos

Y aknow basicly with 3 out of the picture for a moment my guys and qrkfsdasd forgot his name :D are the only ones stil alive and kicking.

Oh im going to make you guys so laugh with the opening in this post.

20. Domino

Domino CGO

Yeah, activity tends to die down every now and then, but it will pick back up again. Though, I could barely understand your last post, you crazy Dutchman!