1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LoCo

Discussion in 'Collaborative Writing' started by Steel, Jun 29, 2011.

1. ggyppt

ggyppt New Member

So, will you please make note in your post that she likes hard liqure and blood mixed for a drink. Thats one of the more obscure things about that character that i would like to see used.

2. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

Any particular kind of liquor? Or just hard liquor of any kind?

3. ggyppt

ggyppt New Member

the hardest the place has, it lessens the effects of the delusions. Basically, that girl that she thinks she sees isn't there when she has liqure in her body, so the harder, the better.

4. Steel

So, Toph, are you going to change your post to have her dragging the bodies like what was talked about? I've been waiting to see if you were going to change it or not before I post.

5. ggyppt

ggyppt New Member

Probably, i don't know. It doesn't feel right to change what i've already written without completely redoing it.

6. Steel

I understand that, but the only thing would be how she moved the bodies. The rest of the post is perfect, to say the least....But the way you have the last couple of sentences doesn't go with your character sheet, and thus we have a problem with the flow of the story and character composition. If you aren't comfortable doing it, then I can make a slight tweak and it won't throw off the flow of your post or cause issues with characters.

7. ggyppt

ggyppt New Member

It's been about two weeks since LoCo has been updated, so where are we in rotation, i can never keep track

8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

Your currently waiting on me if I am not mistaken as I am currently holding up most things that carry the rotation to it.

9. Steel

As I told you, Valk, on XBox LIVE: If you can't think of anything to post, I have an AWESOME idea for a post, and I can take your spot, and pick the rotation back up from Dante....who also hasn't posted in anyting for a while. If you wish for me to post, then I will post, and Ggyppt can post after that. Of course, if that works for everyone else...?

10. ggyppt

ggyppt New Member

I don't care, just remind me when it's my turn or else i'll forget

11. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

yeah sorry bout not posting. I had a major brain freeze. had to take 3 days off to cooldown >_<

Just give a signal if valk cant or is taking to long to post il try to think of something.

12. Steel

Alright, I'll post something today and then it will be your turn.

13. Valkyrie

I spoke to Steel on the phone and again I apologize for the length of time Steel is gonna take my turn in the rotation again and when it comes around next time I promise I will have something to post and start contributing. My life at home is starting to calm down. Thanks to Steel and a night of hilarious laughing i haven't had in a very long time things are looking up. Thanks Steel see you guys on the next come around lol.

14. Valkyrie

Just because I tend to be somewhat clueless person but who's turn is it in Loco and whats the order again since a few have been jumped like me.

15. Domino

Domino CGO

I think I might have skipped someone or two because of the time between posts. You're up, Valk.

16. Valkyrie

Okay then I should have a post up for loco sometime tomorrow then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Steel

I'm not sure how Dom is going to feel about your post, Valk, but I'm not too sure about it. Bella doesn't seem like the type to drug her company, especially if she's trying to get them to work with her. Nor would she be the type to out and out threaten to kill someone. Also, Grave wouldn't use drugs to kill someone, nor would Jonah. Grave is a much more personal killer and would never mock his victim. Jonah believes that.....well, no one really knows what he believes anymore, he's just gone straight crazy. But he wouldn't be able to put together such a devious plan....there isn't a soul alive who would trust him long enough to do such a thing. Also, Alberto doesn't seem too trusting either, so I don't think he would have arbitrarily started drinking the wine without testing it first, nor would he down the entire thing in just a few gulps. One last thing, Bella doesn't know hardly anything about Grave or Jonah (a lot less about Jonah than Grave) so she can only make assumptions at this point.

Everyone, please pay attention to the character development. For story consistency, we all need to be fully aware of the characters. So, if anyone notices anything out of place for characters, PLEASE say it here.

I WANT TO POST! I just want to post something for Brandon....but I'll wait my turn, I'm positive that Ggyppt will leave me an opening, he always does.

18. ggyppt

ggyppt New Member

Yeah, i always know how to start a story or thread, but never really how to end it, that is one of my major problems as a writer.

19. Steel

Well, if you ever have the need for suggestions or advice, just let me know. Ask anyone here, I have AMAZING endings. Ask Valk about the end to Blood in the Night 3 and Lyreal :p

Actually, Valk, I think it's story time XD Please tell that incident from your point of view.

20. Domino

Domino CGO

I would have to agree on this one. Bella...wouldn't waste a perfectly good bottle of wine to drug someone. She has too much of an expensive taste to ruin it. She would much rather prove that they are too trustworthy by throwing a switchblade at them. She enjoys blades, and blood. Plus, their in Big Daddy's house...LOTS of bodyguards...everywhere. So, if the drugging was for her own safety, she wouldn't need it, because she's protected either way.

I will say that you have her attitude down pretty well, though, lol. Steel made a good point about the men she's after, too. She doesn't know much about them, and this is the threat that's going to get her name known not only as Big Daddy's daughter, but also as the one who brought down Jonah Juarez.

Bella is also, just for future reference in case it comes up, not totally informed on the goings on of the Organization, hence why she doesn't know all about Grave. For instance, she may not know that Big Daddy is looking into the murders that are going around and the snooping investigators and such. Big Daddy wants to protect his daughter, and that includes keeping her in the dark about things, almost to the point that he believes she doesn't know he's the head of the mafia.

I think I've said enough here, other than if you need refreshers, like I do, it's always good to go back and read the character descriptions and parts of the story where we have posted for our characters to get a good feel for them. This is not an RP where you just post for yourself, you're posting for all the characters involved. There is one character that I have not utilized in my posts just yet because I am still trying to figure out what to do with her (sorry, ggyppt, lol). But I shall, have no fear! Let's break out of the box and enjoy the writing!