1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom of Innocent Blood

Discussion in 'Discussion Tavern' started by Steel, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

Expect a post or two tomorrow.

2. Steel

Okay, I will need you all to post in here what each character packed. Not a super detailed list, but enough for me to be able to decide if you packed enough, too much, or too little. This will help me in deciding how everyone arrives in Glenloch.

3. Domino

Domino CGO

Onyx's Bag:
    3/4 loaf of bread
    chunk of cheese (approximately 16 oz.)
    5 apples
    5 pieces of jerky
    1 change of clothes

On her person:
    7 perfume bottles
    2 daggers
    1 quiver of 25 arrows
    1 long bow
    1 sword
    1 canteen of water

4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

Cassius

Magic backpacks for both Cassius and Lex

Several canteens of water
    Two bottles of expensive wine
    Magically preserved food mainly several blocks of cheese, wrapped meat as well as wrapped loaves of bread.
    Several magic tomes. Couple spells books and empty journals
    Seveeral small bottles of ink and quills.
    Bedrolls.
    Rope
    what looks like a rolled up tent.
    one small cookfire pot. Small bags of herbs and miscellanious ingredients.

yet the bags look to be the size of normal leather backpacks. Both bags are enchanted by Cassius as he is such a magical being to expect anything not to be touched by magic when it comes to him would be underestimating him.

5. Domino

Domino CGO

So, I was the last to post in this rp quite a while back. Steel, did you want to edit your ooc post or narrate something? I was really getting into this one and would hate to see it locked up, too.

6. Steel

I will edit sometime this week....just been down in the dumps lately and there's been a ton of things goin' on. I'm doing what I can, sorry it hasn't been much at all.

7. Valkyrie

No problem dude but perhaps with everyone having things going on maybe this is what we need. Posting to let life get away from us for a little while so we can all have some reprive so we don't go utterly insane. Especially you Steel I know you have had so much to deal with lately. Its not a crime to step out of your life for a little while I am sure it will still be there waiting for you when you get back. Cheer up too cause hey you got me and I love coffee!!!!!!!!

8. Domino

Domino CGO

Silly Valk and your coffee....YOU SHOULD SHARE!

But in all honesty, maybe it is what we need, instead of vegging out as much as we do....just a thought.

9. Steel

Valk, I have a little issue with your post. You said that there were a couple of men looking at her suspicously, but why? Are they mages who know who she is and are planning on kidnapping her? Are they bandits who simply want to murder her and take all of her belongings? And if they're bandits, why are they singling her out? If they were mages, they're pompous, arrogant, and power hungry....so if they knew who she was, they would have attacked the group regardless of the danger level. If you are going to set things up like this, you need to think about the consequences...otherwise you're going to get people in the group killed, plain and simple. I'm not going to be very forgiving in this RP, so PLEASE be aware of WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! That goes for everyone. If you mess up, you WILL pay for it.

10. Valkyrie

I will reword it differently since I appearantly did not keep it careful enough. I will do better at portraying her awkwardness and not understadning people. If I was going for suspicious I probably would have played that but she is over thinking things and Cassius knows this so what she is thinking is someone staying at her could for all intensive purposes be the taverns bouncers watching everyone to keep the peace. I understand the immediate threat had they recognized her your right the danger would have been instant cause wizards are like that especially if its something they really want. Wasn't setting much up but I will reword some of it to portray more of her own inexperience and not some impending doom.

11. Steel

Closed until further notice. I need to gather myself and my thoughts before continuing with this one. I will, however, be posting one up in it's stead.