1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From the Ashes: Project Legacy

Discussion in 'Discussion Tavern' started by Steel, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Domino

Domino CGO

I'm gonna post, I promise!!!!!!

2. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

I really like your last post in Ashes, Valk, especially Kestra's section. That last part about hitting back was really a nice touch.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

ty ty I had alot of time to put that one together in my head. It was a very slow day at work lol. I still feel I could have made the writting itself flow better but I had to get the thoughts down fast before I lost em or let them get jumbled as I am prone to do.

4. Steel

Anymore posts before I narrate?

5. Steel

Valk, a couple of things.

Lyreal- Shadow melding. While there are shadows right now, it is still sunny and the shadows would be moving too quickly to the point that she wouldn't be able to do it. The things that need to be changed with her (in concordance with my rules) she is hit with the swords and the lightning bolts.

God modding...again- You're taking control of Dom without permission. Domino doesn't have the ability to form a shield against magical powers, she never has.

The attackers- I don't mind you putting in so many soldiers, but I never mentioned anything about mages, only swordsmen. If you want me to bring in mages at this point, then that's fine with me. I'll just start working on Arages more, because Ashes will come to an end as all of the characters die. Don't get a head of me, or we'll pay for it.

6. Valkyrie

My apologies I will edit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Steel

I'm gonna wait for Dom to post before I post. It doesn't seem that Dante is going to be posting in these anytime soon....

8. Domino

Domino CGO

I am sorry that I haven't been able to post anything as of late. I've been on a really bad dry spell for posting lately. I should have something up today, though, in all of the rp's. Please forgive me for not saying so at an earlier time!

9. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

ive posted, sorry bout that.

10. Steel

You guys are not really understanding me. Dante, I've been worried about you. All of your drinking seems to have gotten to you, and the last time you posted on the boards made me worry about you. Dom, I know that you've been in a dry spell, and that's okay. I was just informing people that I was going to wait.

11. Steel

Domino and I have been dealing with a ton of shit from our families...mostly mine, but I'll get her to post and then I'll post, if that's cool with you all. (I am posting this in all three RP's)

Except she already posted, so I guess I'll post at some point today.

12. Steel

I'm gonna try something new for Steel....posting from his actual point of view instead of just speaking from his mind. These are his actual thoughts written out in RP form.

13. Steel

Valk has been bugging me to post, and Dom too, but I have noticed that no one else has posted either. I was the second to last to post in all the RP's, so we need someone else to post. I'm not going to monopolize the games unless it's necessary.

14. Valkyrie

I will definitely get some posts up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk