1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you still there?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dante Chaos, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

First off, happy new year.

So whats happening here and there?
    I'll tell you, Basically live got so complicated for me that finding time is a luxury.
    Work has been to say at least, stressful till the end of last year. Now its kinda relaxing which is good!

Things to do for me,
    The site has seen its fair share of inactivity with random spurts of activity in either games like minecraft,starbound, wow and now i see L.O.L has its turn.
    You also might have noticed that some part of the forum actually look decently, and i note: some parts :D

I just want to say, i have not abandoned ye, In the coming months i will rebuild the backend of the RRS site (its using a 4 year old custom system of mine) and make this a community you can be proud off.

Only thing i'm reaalllyyyyy bad at is getting people to here. To which i ask of ye: Post idea's on how to enlarge our community.

Peace out and abandon all hope ye who has read this,

DanteChaos - The mad dutchmen

2. ToXIQuE

ToXIQuE New Member Staff Member

Watch this space :) Will come and tell you all about an upcoming minecraft server!

3. Domino

Domino CGO

I believe life has been super busy for all of us ^_^. I got promoted into a new position in October, so I am finally used to the position and am out of the holiday season, and therefore have more time on my hands to help work on the site as well. I would like to update the graphics on the homepage some time soon.

4. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

Gratz on the promotion! Il drop a line to Steel and you bout the site sometime next month as i really have to finish my own sites first.

5. Domino

Domino CGO

For sure! Whenever you have time ^_^